K2 Women's Anthem 85 MV Ski Boots 2023
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Anthem 85 MV is the perfect option for beginner to advanced intermediate ladies with a medium width foot and standard calf volume. The MV 85 uses K2's lightest shell design which brings a lightweight but strong construction that's beefed up with a lightweight backbone located on the heel of the boot for optimal power transmission and consistent flexing. A comfy liner is added for cozy warmth on the coldest mountain days with a comfortable fit that can be heat molded after taking it to a qualified ski shop. Getting your foot into the MV is made effortless with soft plastic located on the instep area of the boot which will have you and your skis riding in a moment's notice. The ladies specific cuff caters to women's calf shapes with the lower seated design and adjustability that will accommodate most women. Get a boot that was made for you with the K2 Anthem 85 MV.
- Best Fits a Medium Width Forefoot and Standard Calf Volume
- Powerlite TPU Shell- K2's top performance shell that combines four different thicknesses for a light weight and responsive boot.
- Powerfuse Spyne- Y shaped backbone that delivers maximum power transmission and support.
- Energy Interlock- Rivet free system that marries the cuff and shell for less stress on the boot, delivering a smooth and consistent flex.
- Fastfit Instep- Soft TPU material used in the instep for effortless entry and exit.
- Womens Adjustable Cuff- Quick cuff adjustment to accommodate women's calf shapes.
- Luxfit Pro Liner- Pre molded Ultralon foam liner for maximum comfort and performance but can be heat molded for further enhancements.
- 40mm Velcro Strap- Reinforces the shaft of the boot for more power transmission into the ski.
- Compatible with GripWalk Soles
- This Boot is Only Compatible with Bindings Stamped GripWalk (GW) or Multi Norm Certified (MNC)