K2 Standard Snowboard 2022
The Standard snowboard is built upon a directional twin sha ...More information
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Standard is an entry level snowboard that sets the bar high above the competition and is the perfect first snowboard to instill confidence in new riders and keep them coming back for more.
The Standard snowboard is built upon a directional twin shape complemented by our Catch-Free™ Tune. This makes learning how to snowboard both regular or switch as easy as possible because the snowboard will feel identical riding in both directions. The Standard features our Rocker Profile--flat in between the bindings and rockered just outside the bindings--for ultra-easy turn initiation and edge release. Easier release equals less falls, less time taking breaks, more time on the mountain, and faster progression.
Inside, the K2 Standard’s core is built from a sustainably harvested 100% Aspen wood core, giving a forgiving flex while remaining playful for popping ollies or hitting your first jumps. Biaxially woven fiberglass hugs the aspen core, giving the board the edge hold needed to handle higher speed as you progress and explore new terrain. The package is rounded out with an Extruded 2000 base, forgiving, durable, and always ready for one more run.
Whether it’s your first day on the hill or the first black diamond of the day, the all-mountain K2 Standard is a premium beginner snowboard that will give you confidence and keep your coming back for more.
- Aspen Core - A single species lightweight wood core that delivers smooth flex and lively rebound
- Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides just the right amount of torsional flexibility and strength
- Catch-Free™ Tune - A 2° bevel and factory detuned tip and tail reduce falls and make linking turns easier than ever before
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we are able to reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors
- Extruded 2000 Base - A low maintenance and smooth gliding base material that’s durable and easy to repair