K2 Raider Snowboard Boots 2023
A long time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, we packed all of the essentials into ...More information
- Availability: Out of stock
With upgraded fit and functionality comes progression, and that’s exactly what we had in mind when we designed the K2 Raider snowboard boot.
A long time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, we packed all of the essentials into the mix on the Raider, starting with an H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System. This securely closes the shell using a stainless steel BOA® lace for the perfect fit, and helps to effortlessly get you in and out of your boots at the beginning and end of the day.
Next we added Fast-In liner lacing to maximize fit and keep the liner snug against the contours of your feet. No matter the shape of your foot, the ultra warm, heat moldable and breathable Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner hugs every nook and cranny for a great fit out of the box.
To increase responsiveness when turning, we added internal and external j-bars to the liner, wrapping your ankles with support and cushion, and added an EVA footbed for comfort.
We built the whole thing on a grippy, lightweight rubber outsole for hiking and exploring new terrain, and filled the midsole with our proprietary Harshmellow™ foam, helping to increase impact absorption and help dampen vibration underfoot.
- H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and provides support for all-day resort riding.
- Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition® foam with a focus on all-day comfort and long lasting wear.
- Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow™ - Lightweight and durable rubber outsole that harnesses the power of Harshmellow™ to dampen vibration and provide excellent grip.
- Flex Zone Upper - A small flexible notch at the instep of the boot allows for a smooth forward flex with minimal shell distortion.
- Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.