K2 Lien AT Snowboard Bindings 2021
- Article number:B2004003026
- Availability: In stock
The K2 Lien AT Snowboard Bindings deliver a dialed-in, high-end ride for the aggressive, performance-minded snowboarder. The Opti Highback and Tripod Chassis are super responsive for a precise feel, and the whole binding is designed to be tuned without the use of tools, so you can make your adjustments on the fly. For locked and loaded flex and fine-tuned board feel, look no further.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate: Tunable TriPod™ Chassis with Lock Out Block – A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designated to act as the most bio-mechanically efficient chassis possible, the Tripod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to. 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding, these provide more support to the outside of the foot for improved control, ollie, and pop. This reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger. Mini Disc – Mounts on 4-hole and is Channel compatible. A more compact disc allowing for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel. Seamless EVA Footbed. Heel LockBlock. On-Board Toe Adjust
- Highback: AT Opti™ Highback. All-Terrain Nylon Highback – The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose. Forward Lean Adjustment
- Straps: Sender™ Ankle Straps – Padless and responsive. The Sender™ ankle strap is a comfortable and low-profile ankle strap that was built to optimize power transfer and look dam good. Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Straps – Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap's engineered to provide maximum adjustability and fit each and every binding, no matter the brand. 3D Injected Ankle Strap – 3D shaped for comfort and flexibility and allows you to get your straps on and off easily. Cam-Lock™ Center Adjusting – Center and adjust your straps with your gloves on.
- Buckles: Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchet. EZ Feed Housings – A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- Additional Features: 100% Tool-Less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.