K2 Instrument Snowboard 2021
- Article number:B200200801157
- Availability: In stock
In the hands of one rider, it's an instrument of destruction, in the hands (feet?) of another, it's instrumental to a successful playtime. The brand new K2 Instrument Snowboard is made with a wider waist, a medium-firm flex profile and a mellow directional shape made for recording sweet tracks on any surface. It lays down tight solos on powder fields, hits high notes in the groomers, and plays a mean rhythm section through the chop. It's not just an instrument, it's a one-man band.
- Rocker Type: Directional Camber Profile – Camber between the feet and a slight rocker in the tip gives you all of the power and energy of a cambered snowboard, but with a little extra float on those deep days. Tweakened™ – Rocker is extended all the way out to the absolute ends of the board, unlocking new ride-able surface area for a bigger, more stable platform to press, float, and land on
- Flex: Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Volume Shift™ – Volume is moved from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- Core: Bambooyah™ Core – Taking influence from skateboard manufacturing, Bambooyah™ Blended cores are stronger than hell and come packed complete with a five year warranty.
- Laminates: ICG 10 Biaxial Glass – Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity. Carbon Torque Forks – Adding carbon that extends from the inserts to the contact point allows for an extra responsive and stable ride.
- Base: Sintered 4000 Base – Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Binding Compatibility: 2x4 Inserts