K2 BFC 80 Ski Boots 2023
- Availability: Out of stock
The all-new BFC 80 is for beginner skiers looking to skip the rental counter and commit to their first pair of ski boots. A mellow flex rating, roomy fit, Hands Free Entry, and a new, slimmer heat-moldable shell mean your feet will be swathed in luxurious comfort, allowing you to focus on getting to those steeper runs on the upper mountain.
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Same great fit and out-of-the-box feel as our classic Cushfit liner, but with additional foam in key areas for increased comfort and compliance
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.