K2 Afterblack Snowboard 2023
- Availability: In stock
The big blunted tips and slightly upturned profile of the K2 Afterblack Snowboard just begs to be buttered. This freestyle deck is just soft enough to bend into, but with enough stiffness and camber to get a ton of energy out of on the rebound. It's perfect for sliding rails, pressing boxes, and sending sidehits and booters with creativity and finesse.
- Terrain: Resort Groomers, Small to Large Freestyle Features, Streets
- Riding Style: All-Mountain Freestyle
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Expert
- BAP Core – Three species blend of renewable timber to make a strong, lightweight, and durable core.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Speeds up edge-to-edge transitions, aids in pop, and increases stability.
- Sintered 4000 Base – Absorbs wax easily for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Twin Combination Camber Profile
- Triax Glass
- 2x4 Inserts
- Flex: 6/10