K2 Afterblack Snowboard 2020
- Article number:16145
- Availability: In stock
Feeling just as comfortable pressing a rail as it does tracking into the biggest jump in the park, the 2020 K2 Afterblack Snowboard quickly became THE choice for the K2 Team pushing the freestyle envelope. A sintered base, snappy core, and Carbon DarkWeb all work in harmony to provide snap while keeping a playful feel. Light up your park game with the Afterblack Snowboard!
- Twin Combination Camber Baseline: The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; thepop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker.
- BAP Core: Blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Triax Glass: A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stability and improved edge hold. The fibers three layers of fibers are woven at 45°, 45°, and 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Carbon DarkWeb: A carbon fiber lay-up that aids in energy transfer and stability, speeding up edge-to-edge transitions and keeping you in control in times of need.
- Sintered 4000 Base: Absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- 2x4 Inserts