Juliana Wilder 1 Carbon R TR Kit 29 Mountain Bike 2022
Saving weight means little without retaining an appropriate level of stiffness and responsiveness too. So we’ve taken all the acceleration and out-of-the-saddle sprint qualities of a carbon XC race rocket and fused them with a rear-end that stil ...More information
- Brand:Juliana Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
Saving weight means little without retaining an appropriate level of stiffness and responsiveness too. So we’ve taken all the acceleration and out-of-the-saddle sprint qualities of a carbon XC race rocket and fused them with a rear-end that still rails corners like a hardcore trail bike.
This unique XC-trail attitude is also reflected in the geometry. The head tube angle (67.1 degree) and reach (425mm) is a little steeper and shorter than a Joplin to meet the demands of aggressive climbing, yet the Wilder’s seat tube angle is a touch slacker and the chainstays a little longer than a Joplin too in order to retain that familiar Juliana confidence on descents. And talking of chainstays, each chainstay length is specific to the individual frame size; meaning riders of every height enjoy the same handling and performance no matter what.
Beyond the details, there are some bigger features that amplify this XC wild child’s abilities. Rapid rolling 29-inch wheels are paired with a 120mm fork to tame the feral lines and smooth the sketchiest of passing manoeuvres. There’s even room for two water bottles within the front triangle for bigger training and racing days.
- Kit - R TR
- Weight - 12.75kg / 28.11lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - RockShox Sid RL, 120mm
- Shock - FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM Stylo 148 DUB 34t
- Cassette - SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes - SRAM Level T
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - RaceFace Ride
- Stem - RaceFace Ride
- Grips - ESI Chunky Grips
- Front Hub - SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub - SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 27 29"
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Rekon Race, 29"x2.4WT, 3C, EXO
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Rekon Race, 29"x2.4WT, 3C, EXO
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Saddle - Juliana Segundo Saddle