Juliana Furtado Carbon Frame, R Kit 2019
The balance of 130mm VPP travel and a 66.5° head tube angle delivers a package that’s nimble on tight technical stuff yet perfectly poised ...More information
- Brand:Juliana Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
The go-to model for all-round riders, the Furtado proves that what goes up (well) can come down (equally well), too.
The balance of 130mm VPP travel and a 66.5° head tube angle delivers a package that’s nimble on tight technical stuff yet perfectly poised on tricky descents too.
The upper-link driven VPP design is engineered to be ultra-responsive. A firm initial stroke creates tight pedaling performance straight off the bat, while Juliana’s lighter shock tune remains supple enough to handle small bumps and keep things feeling playful. Deeper into the travel the progressive shock rate delivers a subtle bottom-out resistance that makes it feel like there’s more travel than there actually is.
The Furtado is suitable for almost all types of riders and trails. It has a unique personality that ranges from feisty dance partner on hot laps to trusty companion on more far flung adventures. We spec 2.6-inch tires on Reserve 37 rims because we feel it’s the sweet spot between traction and finesse, but there’s still enough clearance for up to 2.8-inch tires for those who want more grip.
Some people want a garage full of bikes for every occasion. Others want just one that’s good for any occasion. The Furtado is that bike.
- Kit - R
- Weight - 13.62kg / 30.02lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - FOX Rhythm 34 130
- Shock - FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset - SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 32t - 170mm (XS,S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Cassette - SRAM PG1230 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - Race Face Ride 35x760 bar
- Stem - Race Face Ride 50mm
- Grips - Juliana Grips
- Front Hub - SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, 32h
- Rear Hub - SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims - WTB St i25 TCS 2.0 27.5" Rims
- Spokes - DT Competition (32)
- Front Tire - Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.3 DHF EXO TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR2 TR; 27.5x2.3
- Tubes - Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seat Post - Race Face Aeffect, 31.6
- Saddle - Juliana Saddle Segundo 17