Juliana Furtado 4 Carbon CC 27.5 XO1 Kit Mountain Bike 2022
The Furtado is more than a bike, it’s your partner in grime. From winding singletrack to burly rock gardens, the unmatched maneuverability of the Furtado makes it the perfect dirt-ally for every es ...More information
- Brand:Juliana Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
Meet the one bike to rule them all. Meet the new Furtado.
The Furtado is more than a bike, it’s your partner in grime. From winding singletrack to burly rock gardens, the unmatched maneuverability of the Furtado makes it the perfect dirt-ally for every escape.
Re-designed for 2020, this year’s Furtado bumps up the capability to the do-it-all (then do it again) frame. The 27.5” inch wheels fitted with grippy 2.4” tires turn loose lines into velcro, letting you weave through trails with the confidence of a kid wearing a cape. The 130mm rear travel and 140mm front travel floats over chunky trails while the lower link suspension keeps the traction high, letting you push the pedals without worrying about slipping or sliding. Size-specific chainstay lengths coupled with a relaxed 65 degree headtube angle create a bike that twists and turns, letting you tackle the unknown with the confidence to commit. From the lighter-tuned rear suspension that ensures full-use of the travel to the nimble geometry and selection of build kits, the Furtado puts you in control.
Make every second carved from a busy day count. Snake through the tight switchback, then eye up the ledge that’s had your number for far too long. The question was never if you’ll clear it, but when. The Furtado’s balanced design and controlled feel turns to-do lists into just-did-that lists, and questions of when into exclamations of let’s do it again.
Are you looking to bump up your travel and your wheel-size? Check out the Maverick. If your style is a little bit cross country, the Joplin might be your jam.
- Material - Carbon CC
- Fork - RockShox Pike Ultimate 140mm 27.5"
- Shock - RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM X01 Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM X01 Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 32t
- Cassette - SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain - SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes - SRAM G2 RSC
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - Santa Cruz 20 Carbon Bar, 760mm, 20mm Rise
- Stem - Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42.5mm
- Grips - Juliana House Grip, 30mm or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Front Hub - Industry Nine 1/1, 110x15, Torque Cap, 6 Bolt, 28h
- Rear Hub - Industry Nine 1/1, 148x12, XD, 6 Bolt, 28h
- Rims - Race Face ARC Offset 30 27.5" Rims
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4 MaxxGRIP EXO TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4" 3C EXO TR
- Seat Post - RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 or OneUp Dropper V2
- Saddle - Juliana Primiero Saddle or WTB Volt