Juliana Furtado 27.5 Carbon CC Build X01 2021
- Brand:Juliana Bicycles
- Availability: In stock
Meet the one bike to rule them all. Meet the new Furtado.
The Furtado is more than a bike, it’s your partner in grime. From winding singletrack to burly rock gardens, the unmatched maneuverability of the Furtado makes it the perfect dirt-ally for every escape.
Re-designed for 2020, this year’s Furtado bumps up the capability to the do-it-all (then do it again) frame. The 27.5” inch wheels fitted with grippy 2.4” tires turn loose lines into velcro, letting you weave through trails with the confidence of a kid wearing a cape. The 130mm rear travel and 140mm front travel floats over chunky trails while the lower link suspension keeps the traction high, letting you push the pedals without worrying about slipping or sliding. Size-specific chainstay lengths coupled with a relaxed 65 degree headtube angle create a bike that twists and turns, letting you tackle the unknown with the confidence to commit. From the lighter-tuned rear suspension that ensures full-use of the travel to the nimble geometry and selection of build kits, the Furtado puts you in control.
Make every second carved from a busy day count. Snake through the tight switchback, then eye up the ledge that’s had your number for far too long. The question was never if you’ll clear it, but when. The Furtado’s balanced design and controlled feel turns to-do lists into just-did-that lists, and questions of when into exclamations of let’s do it again.
- Kit: X01
- Weight: 13.37kg / 29.47lbs
- Material: Carbon CC
- Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate 140mm 27.5"
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 32t
- Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 12spd 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC
- Brake Rotors: Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars: Santa Cruz Bicycles Carbon Riser Bar
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
- Grips: Juliana Grips
- Front Hub: DT 350 15x110 28H Torque Cap
- Rear Hub: DT 350 148x12 28h XD
- Rims: Race Face ARC Offset 30 27.5" Rims
- Rim Options: Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim
- Spokes: Sapim D-light
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4 MaxxGRIP EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4" 3C EXO TR
- Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle: Juliana Primiero Saddle