Jones Women's Dream Weaver Snowboard 2023
- Availability: In stock
The Dream Weaver is the new name for the Dream Catcher. It is a high performance all-mountain board with a friendly flex.
It’s the perfect everyday, any day board as it charges in pow or on piste, yet it’s soft enough to be playful in any terrain. The 2023 Jones Dream Weaver Women’s Snowboard’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide stability riding through rough snow while the spooned nose and tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Dream Weaver offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with a super fast and durable Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
- 3D Contour Base 1.0 Subtle yet effective 3D Contour Base featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- Traction Tech 2.0 - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Progressive sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Directional flex pattern - Off set tip-to-tail flex pattern that is designed for directional freeride boards. The nose, center of board and tail are slightly different stiffnesses to help lift the nose, sink the tail and improve stability at speed.
- V-core - Jones exclusive wood core profiling that offers a stable and playful board feel. The wood core is softer between the feet for easy turn initiation and stiffer in the nose and tail for stability riding through uneven terrain and landing airs.
- Directional Rocker A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Sintered 8000 Base - New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base - Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges - All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Eco-plastic topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core - Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.