Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Glove 2024
- Availability: In stock
The best-selling Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Gloves combine a tough and weather-proof Triton polyamide back with supple Army goat-leather palms and thumbs to create a durable and warm glove with great feel. You'll be hard pressed to find a better ski glove, and the Heli gloves are long time favorites of many expert skiers.
- Shell Material - Backhand | Hestra Triton 3 Layer Polyamide – Waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable.
- Insulation - Synthetic Fiberfill
- Lining - Removable Bemberg/Polyester Lining
- Palm - Army Goat Leather – Hestra's most durable leather, originally used to make gloves for military purposes. A specially treated goatskin that withstands tough, outdoor conditions. The leather is thoroughly waterproofed and its structural properties provide effective protection against moisture.
- Snow Lock with Velcro Closure
- Eagle Grip
- Dry gloves at room temperature; high heat may damage the leather.
- Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture and damage better.
- Don't wash leather frequently, as it removes the natural protective oils.
- Don't use waterproofing agents that contain silicone with waterproof breathable membranes such as GORE-TEX®.