Gnu Headspace Snowboard 2021
- Article number:20SN003-NONE-155
- Availability: In stock
Get creative in the park and beyond on the Gnu Headspace Snowboard. Gnu's creative pro rider, Forrest's, go-to choice for throwing down on the streets and in the park, the Headspace is a jib-focused asymmetric twin that kills it on rails and holds its own on groomers and glades, too. The Headspace's weird science starts with the asymmetric sidecut, which features a deeper heelside sidecut to make heelside carves and holding an edge much easier and more natural.
Continuing with the asymmetrical theme, the Headspace's core features a mix of different woods that gives it a softer flex heelside for easier turn initiation and quicker response. A camber-dominant profile gives Forrest all the pop and power he needs for ollieing onto tall rails and boosting off park jumps, while a bit of mild camber between the bindings adds forgiveness when you're spinning on and off park features.
- Freestyle go-to option of Gnu's team for park and urban sessions
- Mild rocker with camber underfoot balances play and power
- Medium-soft flex is primed for rail domination
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns and control
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques