Giro Kids' Stomp Snow Goggles 2024
- Availability: In stock
Get your pre-teens out on the slopes with the help of the Giro Stomp Kids Goggles, perfect for a larger sized face and daring little rippers. From the expansion view technology to the cylindrical lens, kids will experience unmatched peripheral vision through a lens that is durable enough to take a few falls. The anti-fog coating comes into play when getting into the park or ripping down the frontside and is paired with a soft triple layered face foam to keep optics clear and unrestricted, something that seems underrated but is very important when cruising around the resort. Kids will be begging to explore the whole mountain with the Giro Stomp Goggles.
- Youth Large Frame - Made for 8-13 year old range, or kids with larger facial features.
- Cylindrical Injected Molded Lens - Shaped for optimal views with incredible strength and durability.
- Expansion View Technology - Delivers excellent peripheral vision to spot features, scenery and snow bumps.
- Triple Layer Face Foam - Microfleece facing is soft against the face and moisture wicking for all-day comfort.
- Anti-Fog Coating - Removes and fends off fog build-up for absolute clarity.
- Giro Helmet-Compatible - The top of the goggle fits against any Giro helmet to close the forehead gap and keep little heads warm.
- Over-the-Glasses Friendly - Perfect for wearing over little glasses, so your child can get down and all around the mountain without worry.