Giant Roam E+ 20MPH E-Bike 2021
- Availability: In stock
Choose a route, any route. With its all-road capabilities and smooth, natural pedaling support, Roam E+ helps you ride smooth roads, rough roads, bike paths or trails. It’s fun, easy and ready to roll.
Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Roam E+ is all about versatility. Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes. It comes with wider tires and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths. Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Roam E+.
All-road capabilities - Powerful SyncDrive Core motor, light and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, and wider tires give you the ability to ride any road, any route.
Comfort and control - 63mm suspension fork and wider tires improve comfort and control on rough roads or paths.
Longer range - Long-lasting EnergyPak 400 battery allows you to ride farther without running out of power.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
- Motor - Giant SyncDrive Core
- Controller - Giant RideControl One ANT+
- Display - Wireless display compatible
- Battery - Giant EnergyPak 400Wh, Side-release
- Sizes - S, M, L
- Colors - Black
- Frame - ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Sport, 25.4
- Stem - Giant Sport,15-Degree, 25.4
- Seatpost - Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle - Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals - Aluminum Platform
- Shifters - Shimano SL-M2000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Brakes - Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake Levers - Tektro HD-M275
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain - KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset - Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket - N/A
- Rims - Giant GX03V, 700C Aluminium
- Hubs - Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Spokes - Stainless steel
- Tires - Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready W/O Reflex (GU: w/reflex)