Giant Reign Advanced Pro 29 1 Mountain Bike 2021
- Availability: In stock
When you’re racing enduro, the terrain comes at you fast. This pro-level shredder gives you the confidence to stay cool when things get rowdy. From big climbs to steep, rocky descents, the lightweight frame, progressive suspension and 29-inch wheels help you push it to the limit with total control.
Developed with the Giant Factory Team riders who push the limits of their bodies and bikes week in and week out, this bike is made to boost confidence and shave seconds on the most punishing enduro terrain. We engineered the geometry of the Advanced composite frame and swingarm around larger diameter 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and just the right angles with the headtube (64.56 degrees) and seattube (76.36 degrees). We gave it an updated Maestro rear suspension system with 146mm of travel. The trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm deliver an active, super plush feel on the trail. Other features including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost and a new Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing and tubeless tires complete this race-ready package.
Key Performance Factors
Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
Progressive enduro geometry
The Advanced-grade composite frameset features helps you ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 64.56/76.36-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 170mm travel, 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
- Sizes - S, M, L, XL
- Colors - Rosewood
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 146mm Maestro suspension
- Fork - Fox 38 Performance Elite, 170mm, GRIP2 damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock - Fox Float X2 Performance, 205/60, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar - Giant Contact SL Trail, 35
- Stem - Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost - Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle - Giant Romero SL, SST rails
- Pedals - N/A
- Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes - Shimano SLX hydraulic 4-piston, 203mm
- Brake Levers - Shimano SLX
- Cassette - SRAM Eagle, 12-speed, 10x52
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset - Truvativ Descendent 6k, DUB, 32t, MRP MG V2 alloy guide
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims - Giant TR-1 29 alloy WheelSystem
- Hubs - Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem, Boost
- Spokes - Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem, DBL technology
- Tires - [F] Maxxis Assegai, tubeless, 29x2.5, WT, 3C, MaxxTerra, , EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II, tubeless, 29x2.4, WT, 3C, MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Extras - Tubeless prepared