Giant Kids' XTC Jr 20 Lite Bicycle
Lightweight and trail-ready, this little dirt shredder has a wide range of gears to tackle hills and a durable build that will keep up with their adventures.
Built with a lightweight aluminum frame, plenty of stand-over clearance, and easy-to-use gears, this is the rigid version (no front suspension) of the XtC Jr. family. With 20-inch wheels and smooth-rolling tires that can handle the trail, it’s a fun and stable way to get started on the trail.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork - High Tensile Steel Rigid Fork, 1-1/8"
- Shock - N/A
- Handlebar - Giant Jr MTB, 25.4
- Stem - steel, quill
- Seatpost - 27.2
- Saddle - Giant Grow Technology
- Pedals - platform
- Shifters - Shimano REVOSHIFT
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney
- Brakes - alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers - alloy, junior MTB
- Cassette - 14x28
- Chain - KMC HV500
- Crankset - 32t, 127mm
- Bottom Bracket - semi-cartridge
- Rims - Giant Kids 20", alloy
- Hubs - nutted, 28h
- Spokes - stainless, 14g
- Tires - Giant Junior Sport, 20x2.1