Garmin vívomove HR Watch, Sea Foam Silver
- Article number:14862
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time:In Stock and Available for In Store Pickup Only
Hello, Handsome. Great style and fitness don’t always cross bike paths—until now. Meet the Vivomove, where fashion and comprehensive health monitoring merge into one smart watch. Wear this sophisticated activity-tracker/extended smartphone accessory to the office or date night like an upscale timepiece while it cleverly collects vital daily stats such as steps walked, stairs climbed, your 24/7 heart rate and more, revealing these figures only when you’re ready to display them on the otherwise urbane watch face. Own your style AND your health as you effortlessly transition from the office to the trail to some Friday night fun at the swank new bar around the corner without changing a thing—except maybe your shoes.
- See your stats only when you want to with the swipe of the touchscreen. Otherwise, Vivomove keeps its game face on, showing only the time.
- Get those daily stats you’ve long been wondering about, like steps and distance traveled, floors climbed, intensity minutes, your 24/7 heart rate (measured right at your wrist) and calories burned, all on a polished, on-trend smartwatch that looks like anything but an activity tracker.
- Not just for daily stats, Vivomove delivers your VO2 max, fitness age, stress score and timed walking or running activities right to the sleek-looking watch face, as well as the Garmin Connect Mobile app, which collects and displays all of your recorded activities and data, while suggesting weekly challenges and connecting you with fellow Garmin Connect users. Score!
- No additional heart strap or sensor needed to see your resting, active or elevated heart rate throughout the day.
- Control music streams from your smartphone right on your Vivomove.
- Get smartphone alerts such as incoming calls and texts, plus the weather and more while giving the appearance that you’re just checking the time.
- Be alerted of stress patterns you might not otherwise recognize and breathe your way through them with timed breathing sessions showcased right on your watch face.
- Get reminders to move when you’ve been sitting too long, keeping you pumped for added activity throughout the day.
- Do you mix things up a few days a week with strength training? Vivomove will track that too.
- Check your Vivomove in the dark with the night-readable display, when it’s not tracking your ZZZs, that is.