Garmin Venu 2/2S Wi-Fi GPS Smartwatch
When you live healthy, you live better. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body. ...More information
- Availability: In stock
When you live healthy, you live better. This GPS smartwatch has advanced health monitoring and fitness features to help you better understand what’s going on inside your body.
- Health Snapshot Feature - Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring - See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox Sensor - Use the Pulse Ox sensor3 to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking - Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Women's Health Tracking - Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Hydration Tracking - Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Respiration Tracking - See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Sleep Score And Advanced Sleep Monitoring - Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate - The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Mindful Breathing - When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Fitness Age - This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.