Flylow Roswell Insulated Jacket 2020
- Availability: In stock
Whether you're blasting off in the park or making first contact in an untouched powder field, stay warm and dry while you shred with the Flylow Men's Roswell Jacket. It combines laid-back style with high-performance features to keep you looking good and feeling comfortable from the resort to the backcountry.
Spaceloft insulation offers much of the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down, but unlike down, it won't give up on you when it gets a little wet. Not that getting wet should be a problem with the waterproof Intuitive fabric, DWR treatment, and fully-sealed seams shutting out everything from dry powder to slushy spring mixes. When things heat up in the afternoon, bust open the large underarm vents to get cool air circulating quickly, giving you out-of-this world comfort and performance on the slopes.
- Stay warm and dry on snowy days at the resort with this jacket
- Waterproof fabric prevents soaking when heavy snow barrels through
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth for frigid days
- Underarm vents let you cool off after long runs in the trees
- Powder skirt keep snow out whether you're floating or falling
- Eight pockets ensure that one won't get too bulky
- Wrist gaskets with thumb loops keep billowing snow out