Flow Women's Juno Snowboard Bindings 2024
- Availability: In stock
The Flow Juno Snowboard Bindings deliver a lively ride suitable for rippers of any ability. Their soft flex is ideal for those learning the ropes, but more experienced riders will appreciate their forgiving personality in the park and beyond. Rockered AXIS-Series baseplates ensure balanced power transfer to your edges, and Reclining Highbacks make them a breeze to get in and out of without having to sit in the snow. If you're looking for a setup you can get along with right off the bat, look no further than the Flow Juno Snowboard Bindings.
- Soft Flex – A playful and surfy flex is ideal for beginner or park riders.
- AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate for optimum energy transfer and quick, easy, and efficient turns.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Asym AXIS-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The AXIS-series has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.