Fischer RC4 World Cup CT M/O Skis w/RC4 Z17 Freeflex Bindings 2021
- Article number:P06820-165
- Availability: In stock
The best for the best. Awesome power turn as well as tight turn capability from the Fischer race department. The RC4 CT offers world class precision and agility. Its totally new shape and Hole Ski technology, which reduces vibration in the tip and tail, combine for unbeatable acceleration, stability and edgehold. The new Race Plate provides the ideal flex for aggressive, smooth turns. Excellent responsiveness to steering input and steering adjustments and the use of our World Cup base let the RC4 quickly build up speed to make a champion out of any racer. The new M/O race plate guarantees efficient power transfer and ideal flex for maximum speed at aggressive but also smooth turns. The unique hole ski technology ensures smooth running and optimum turning and steering characteristics by reducing the weight of the ski tip.
A thoroughbred racer for skiers with the highest demands.
- M/O Race Plate: The new race plate guarantees high performance and efficient power transfer, resulting in ideal flex and maximum speed for smooth, aggressive turns.
- Air Carbon TI 0.8: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Hole Ski Tech: Lower mass inertia moment thanks to less weight in the ski's tip and tail for improved oscillation behavior, perfectly smooth running and better turning and control.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Beech Poplar Wood Core: Stability combined with lightness for balanced flex.
- World Cup Base: Original world cup base with inserts to protect the ski from burning out through heat build-up.
- Dbl. Diagotex: Innovative carbon grid for top torsional stability. For maximum power and stability in turns.
- World Cup Tuning: Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world.
- Concave Sidewall: New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning.