Fischer RC4 RCS Ar Skis w/RC4 Z12 Powerrail Bindings 2022
- Article number:P07520-165
- Availability: In stock
Multi-discipline racing ski for big or tight turns for demanding skiers. The shovel shape and construction of the ski allow smooth, mid-size radius turns with excellent edge grip.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Concave Sidewall: New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- On-Piste ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Allride: Newest Powerrail variation for improved power transfer. Special features: tool-free adjustment possible, suitable for rental.