Fischer Ranger 102 Fr Skis (Ski Only) 2021
- Article number:A17720-170
- Availability: In stock
A serious freeride ski for skiers at any skill level. New twin tip design makes this go-anywhere ski ready for both speed and gravity-defying fun. Stable, rugged, and highly maneuverable at all speeds in all conditions, including when climbing is required to reach the best skiing.
- Rocker Type: Freeski Rocker – Long smooth tip rocker with camber underfoot and moderate tail rocker. Easy to turn and saves energy in all situations.
- Shape: Aeroshape – Special lightweight shape with beveled topsheet contours for torsional stability.
- Core: Beech / Poplar Wood Core
- Laminates: Air Carbon Ti 0.5 – Wood core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result. Carbon Nose – Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Sidewall Construction – Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Base: Sintered Bases – Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.