Fischer Kids' The Curve Jr Skis w/FJ4 GW CA JRS Bindings 2024
- Availability: In stock
The Curv Jr. guarantees optimal stability, control, and balance. The improved, lighter construction makes the ski not just simple to control, but also more forgiving. Softer flex allows turns with minimal expenditure of energy. Technologies such as Air Power and Fiber Tech guarantee fun on the snow right from the start.
The easy opening binding of the new Junior Rail System completes the package.
- Air Power Construction - Ski core with less density. The reduced ski weight means easier handling and less energy expended while skiing.
- Extruded Bases - Extruded base material is very hard-wearing, but does not possess as good waxing properties as sintered bases.
- Fiber Tech - Special glass fiber network with harmonious bending properties. The ski stands out through excellent turning action.
- JRS - New, two-part system solution with the lowest possible weight. For an optimized power transmission for our juniors.
- On-Piste ROCKER - The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort.
- Tail - 86 mm
- Waist - 68 mm
- Tip - 104 mm