Elan Women's Element Black/Blue LS Skis w/ELW 9 GW Shift Bindings
- Article number:ABMEVP19.160
- Availability: In stock
Element skis make good skiers better by providing a stable skiing platform offering a higher degree of forgiveness that brings the skier into a balanced position for an easier and better experience. Element Skis are equipped with Groove tech that ensures balance and control in every turn. The Power shell provides stability at speed; making them the perfect choice for skiers of all levels. While the Power shell provides stability, Parabolic rocker makes promotes easy turn initiation, that allows fast progression.
Recommended for intermediate skiers, who are looking for skis which will help them improve their skiing technique and style!
- Bindings: Elan ELW 9.0 Shift GW
- Sidecut: 127 - 76 - 102
- Radius: (144 cm) 10.6m, (152 cm) 12m, (160 cm) 13.5m
- Greve technology is Elan’s unique waved profile on the top of the ski that provides smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning and torsional stability for enhanced edge grip. Never before has a ski design allowed the combination of these two characteristics together in a single ski.
- Parabolic Rocker - This unique profile combines a generous amount of sidecut with the Early Rise Rocker profile. The result is easy turn initiation with less effort. Add to that the Front Side Stabilizer which absorbs vibrations, enhances edge hold and provides superior control.
- Power Shell - An edge to edge reinformced cap construction, distibuting force and stabilty to every inch of the ski without adding extra weight to the ski
- Dual Woodcore features two symmetrical wooden stringers placed on the outer edges of the composite ski core. This construction improves power transmission and edge hold while keeping ski easy to handle in various snow conditions
- Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fibers are positioned either above or below the ski core and improve the ski’s structural integrity.
- Light Shift is a free flex plate-in-plate design that maximises performance with less energy input and at an incredible light weight. Its lean profile is constructed with lightweight composites and vibration absorbing materials to ensure a smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize precision and performance.