e11even M1x11 Mountain Bike 2022
- Availability: In stock
There are those who know and those who THINK they know. There are those who need labels and “brand names,” and those who know a good thing when they see it. We made e11even bikes for those who can tell quality and performance without a logo to validate their choice.
Dollars are dollars, but what do those dollars get you? With our 1x11 you get way more than you may have bargained for, and in the best ways. You can search high and low, but it’s next to impossible to beat our spec on a dollar for dollar level. We can say that proudly because we’ve done our homework, and you’ll understand why when you throw a leg over one of these bikes and hit your favorite trail.
Built around an aluminum frame with semi-hydroformed 6000 series tubing that has been hand welded for durability and precision alignment. We use a two piece crankset and sealed outboard bottom brackets for increased durability and power transfer. Our RLO air sprung fork has coated stanchions and a remote lockout, for buttery smoothness and quick adjustability. The 1x11 drivetrain has lightning fast shifting and a wide range 11spd cassette that gives you the gear you want, when you need it. The sporty XC geometry is totally ready to rip it up on your local trails, or just cruise along on your favorite bike paths. From novice to expert, it’s ready to roll when you are.
Compare all of this to the $1,100 our competitors charge. You could spend more and get less, but that just seems silly, doesn't it?
- Frame: e11even Alloy M1
- Fork: e11even RLO Mag Air 29" 100mm travel Suspension fork w/remote lockout
- Headset: 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Taper Threadless
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: S-Ride M400 11 speed
- Shift Lever: S-Ride M410 11 speed
- Brakes: HD-220 Hydraulic disc w/160mm rotors
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 73mm
- Crankset: Alloy 2pc forged, 32t chainring
- Cassette: CS-M9011 11 speed 11-50T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Alloy doublewall 32 hole rims, alloy 11-speed cassette hubset
- Tires: CST 29 x 2.25
- Handlebar: Alloy flat 31.8 x 740mm
- Grips: No flange lock on
- Stem: Alloy forged 31.8 bar bore 90mm x 7 degree
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle: Sport w/steel rails
- Available Sizes: S (15), M (17), L (19)
*Due to the unprecedented state of the industry, item specifications are subject to change without notice