Dalbello Krypton AX 110 Ski Boots 2021
- Article number:D2007004.00.265
- Availability: In stock
The Krypton is one of the most popular freeride boots on the market. To cater to advanced freeriders with slightly wider feet, the Krypton AX 110 has been developed with a larger last and slightly softer flex. It, too, features all the technologies of the high-end Krypton models: the cabrio design, Center Balanced Stance, and Contour 4 Fit structure. The customizable Instant Fit Sport liner is thermoformable. This means it can be briefly heated in the shop and adapted to the wearer’s foot.
- Cabrio Design: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- My Fit: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- IF Liner: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- Contour 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Weight: 2220,00 g
- Size: UNI 225-295
- Size Run: Half sizes only
- Construction: Cabrio
- Flex: 110
- Last: 100 mm
- Material: PU / PU / GRILAMID
- Liner: IF Sport
- Buckle: FP-100
- Strap: Power strap 40 mm