CycleOps Wind Trainer
Instant home gym.
Forget stationary bikes and leave techno-infused cycle studios behind you. You're ready to build your own home gym—for roughly the same cost as one month at a spin studio. Easy to set up with your bike and fun to use, our Wind trainer lets you turn any room into your own cycle haven.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Vortex blade design generates progressive resistance.
- Diecast zinc blades double as a heavy flywheel for fluid starts and stops.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Our least quiet trainer, the Wind's noise level at 20 mph is 84-86 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.