Cervelo Aspero - 5 Campagnolo Ekar Bicycle 2023
- Availability: In stock
That’s how Áspero debuted under the characters of the Wednesday Night Rough Club two years ago, and that’s how it’s stayed. And since, at Cervélo, we know that flat out doesn’t stay flat out for long without a little help from science, we’ve come back from the drawing board with a new Áspero. A faster Áspero, a lighter Áspero, and—dare we say it—an even better looking Áspero.
Our engineers like to say, "If it looks fast, it probably is"—but there’s some truth to it, and the Aspero-5 Ekar 13 speed looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tubes derived from our library of aerodynamically proven shapes, and just a hint of a cut-out in the seat tube to squeak out just a bit more tire clearance, add up to a bike that proves the adage.
- Fork - Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Headset - FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost - Cervélo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- Shifters - Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed
- Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Brake Calipers - Campagnolo Ekar
- Brake Rotors - AFS 160mm
- Thru Axles - Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12x100/142
- Crankset - Campagnolo Ekar 38T
- Bottom Bracket - Campagnolo Ekar Pro-Tech BBRight Pressfit
- Handlebar - Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Stem - Cervélo ST32 Alloy
- Saddle - Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Cassette - Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed 9-42
- Chain - Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed
- Wheels - Fulcrum Rapid Red 300
- Tires - Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
*Due to the unprecedented state of the industry, item specifications and price are subject to change without notice.