Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard 2021
- Article number:1201129-155
- Availability: In stock
With a shape that turns on a dime, this board is made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop off of anything. Known for a damp feel and durable ride, the Scott Stevens Pro is a coveted board for creative riders looking for a more traditional twin tip shape in an advanced construction. Despite an already time tested and proven lay-up, Mr. Sleepy requested even more snap and ollie power in this year''s model. Of course, we delivered. For 2020/21, the new technical elements feature a recalibrated in-laid cork and wood core configuration alongside Technora + Flax Struts to increase overall energy output.
Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven''s riding and personal style are without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is what Scott uses to get wild.
*Board graphics are size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes.
- Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen Topsheet + PAM16000 Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
- NEW! Cork Inlaid Pro Core 2.0
- NEW! Technora + Flax Boosters
- 1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
- Quantum Drive Base
- Bomb-Proof Bonding Component
- Rider Type: Park + Jib
- Camber: Park V2 Profile
- Professional/Radial/True Twin
- Flex: 5/10