Capita Outerspace Living Snowboard 2024
- Availability: In stock
The CAPiTA Outerspace Living Snowboard is the perfect match for those who head out with a "freeride, but make it fun" style. It's an all terrain directional twin that with a hybrid camber profile and a slight setback, making it an excellent choice for shredding in powder, crud, and challenging terrain. Also, the newly added Certified Multizone Core enhances the board's durability and strength in high-impact zones, taking a bit of sting out of coming up short. This board is an excellent choice for anyone looking to explore the outer limits and venture into deep space like a freestyle blastronaut.
- Resort V3 Profile – The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Twin Flex
- Twin Shape
- FSC Certified Multizone Core™ – Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reeengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- Carbon Kevlar Struts – Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ FX Base – Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Edges - 360˚ HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation Base Graphic
- Binding Compatibility - Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts