Capita Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard 2022
- Availability: In stock
Fast and powerful, this is the switchblade of powder boards, and it will slash the backcountry like no other. While many great powder boards are large and surfy, the Kazu Kokubo Pro comes in a compact chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making this award-winning series quick and maneuverable. This versatility is perfect for those side-country powder mornings when things get tracked, and you end up back inside the resort boundaries for the remainder of the day.
It unleashes maximum power through a Panda Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods and is loaded with high-end construction components like a Skinless™ Core Ash woodgrain topsheet, HyperDrive™ high-speed sintered base, and now features the proprietary Moonshot Pro Tune™ straight from The Mothership''s space-age grinding line. While it''s a lofty goal, this board is your first step towards trying to emulate Kazu''s legendary riding style.
Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Panda Core
- Skinless Core Ash Woodgrain Topsheet
- Holyheet Biaxial Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
- Hyperdrive Base
- Bomb-Proof Bonding Component
- 4 x 25 mm Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier
- 8 x Bamboo Power Rods
- Camber: Alpine V2 Profile
- Radical Taper
- 0.5" Set Back
- Flex: 6.5/10