Atomic Vantage 79 C w/M10 GW Bindings 2022
- Availability: In stock
The Atomic Vantage 79 C is an awesome option for beginner to advanced intermediate skiers looking to get off of the rentals and onto their own pair. Carbon is inserted in the core for lots of feedback and liveliness when transitioning from carve to carve. The structured topsheet adds more durability and a nice look to the finished product that will have everyone turning their heads on the slopes. A Directional Shape provides no rocker in the tail that helps the contact points initiate to the snows surface for instant edge engagement. Prolite construction combined with lightweight woodcore delivers a lightweight feel with added shock absorption while the reinforcements in the key zones add strength and power. Improve your skills on the slopes with the Atomic Vantage 79 C.
- Light Woodcore- A poplar woodcore for a lightweight feel that dampens vibrations.
- Prolite- Reinforcements in key zones for added strength and stiffness.
- Energy Backbone- Reinforced backbone for maximum power transmission and edging.
- Carbon Tank Mesh- A layer of carbon that adds liveliness and energy.
- Dura Cap Sidewall- A sidewall from base to topsheet that offers power and durability.
- Directional Shape- Almost no rocker in the tail for better edge grip.
- Structured Topsheet- Adds a nice finish and durability to the topsheet.
- GripWalk Compatible Bindings