Atomic Punx Five Skis ( Ski Only) 2022
- Availability: In stock
The Atomic Punx Five Skis are the slightly more all-mountain option in the Punx lineup, with a more directional shape, a bit more sidecut and more tip surface area for variable snow conditions found outside the park. If you like to mix it up during the ski day, hitting tree lines in the morning and sessioning the park later in the day (or vice versa), the Punx Five is a great choice.
- Rocker Type: Park Rocker – 15% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Shape: Directional Shape
- Core: Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability. Densolite Core – A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations for effortless skiing.
- Laminates: Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Base: Atomic Base – High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
- Edges: Resist Edges – Beefier edges offer better durability for hitting rails.